Cheese Flavored Fun.
Do you remember Combos? You know, the snack that appears to be for dogs but is consumed by people. I was at school today waiting in line to purchase a jug of Mountain Dew (the preferred beverage of Jeffrey's who want to stay awake during lengthily lectures), when suddenly there I was face-to-face with the a snack I had not sampled in ten years; Combos.
You may be wondering; "What exactly is a Combo?" Well I'll tell you. A combo is a Tube-shaped cracker or pretzel that is "filled with a delicious cheese-flavored filling." Oh yes, it is as glorious as it sounds.Don't be afraid to try this mystery snack. If my endorsement is not enough, the back of the package states;
"The official Cheese-Filled snack of NASCAR."
If NASCAR has claimed Combos as their cheese-filled snack of choice, shouldn't you? Shouldn't you?
If you can name a better mystery-filled snack please do so in the comments section.



<< Home